Who am I?#
Hi there! I’m Chloe. I used to go by a lot of names before, but I currently use solely and solelychloe as my aliases on the Internet.
I’m a computer science student at AlmaU, specializing in Software Engineering. I have a fascination for anything related to System Administration. And as a hobbyist sysadmin, I run media & game servers and utilize Virtual Machines for my specialized needs. I also tinker around with vintage computer hardware!
I’m currently contributing to the following third party Destiny 2 applications as a translator:
I’m also a member of Novecore and Dijit.
As someone who has impaired vision, I try and strive for accessibility where possible! Subtitles and alternate text for my content is where I want to start first of all.
I like to play video games in my spare time! My favourite games at the moment are CrossCode, OneShot, Risk of Rain 2, and Tetris Effect.
Here are some open-source projects I’ve contributed to:
- simple-fm: A simple, asynchronous Last.fm library written in TypeScript.
Made in TypeScript.
- tailwindcss.com: Rapidly build modern websites without ever leaving your HTML.
Made in Next.js.
- parallel.report: Track Guardians who have the Parallel Program emblem in Destiny 2.
Made in Astro, Tailwind CSS and TypeScript.
- arciniega.one: The site you’re viewing right now!
Made in Astro and Tailwind CSS.
- Felicity: Home page for Felicity, a powerful Discord bot that’s designed to enhance your Destiny 2 gaming experience.
Made in Astro and Starlight.
- Unofficial Last.fm API Docs: Community-made docs for the Last.fm API, with a goal of being up-to-date and as accurate as possible.
Made in MkDocs.
I’ve been listening to alternative rock/metal and indie music recently. Here are some of my favourite artists and bands at the moment:
- Ace of Hearts
- Alice in Chains
- Infected Mushroom
- Pierce The Veil
- Porter Robinson
- Set It Off
- The Used
You can check out my Last.fm profile for more info.
If you want to include my 88x31 button, copy paste the following to your website:
<a href="https://arciniega.one"> <img src="https://arciniega.one/friends/solely.png" width="88" height="31" /> </a>
You can view my SSH keys at /keys.